Thursday, April 17, 2014

In this phase the goal is to lose 1.5 kg. Despite the small target opinion, you can have regained a


Neither told you guys: PHASE CHANGED WITH PronoKal! Ai q happiness, people! store finder Just who does the diet will understand me! I left the stage 2b for stage 3, when you get to the stage of rehabilitation and that only lasts 3 days, ie, no weight-GOAL! You exchange new phase in 3 days! It's such a good feeling to the next level ... At this stage, it is added breakfast: 170g low-fat yogurt or cottage 100g light + 1 piece of fruit (100 to 120g) + 30g wholemeal bread + coffee, tea or infusion! I ended up opting for a smaller yoghurt (100g) and 50g of cottage as well as a little bit each! Banquet, huh?!!
At this point you may imagine that I'm already in phase 4 ... At this stage, apart from breakfast, 2 snacks are added, each with 1 serving of fruit (150g each) + 1 PronoKal product. Did their suggestion of chocolate dessert with strawberries and LOVED!
In this phase the goal is to lose 1.5 kg. Despite the small target opinion, you can have regained about 1kg by introducing carbs ... And even happened! I gained almost 1kg and have stayed in the pet peeve, because now it's harder to lose ...
But this phase change came just in time! Just in time for my trip to Miami! Yes, I traveled with PronoKal in the trunk! store finder But at that stage it was easier to travel ... It took me only juices, consuming the snacks with servings of fruit (which you purchase at any Starbucks). And for this to work, hang out at the Whole Foods Market is ESSENTIAL! (A super "store-deli-market-restaurant-of-all-good" you can find ALL (and then some) to any diet you're doing! And bought a pink thermal pouch to carry my snacks! ! PERFECT!
Not to mention the delights you can easily find in vitamins, pharmacies and supermarkets ... Who does not have such a restricted diet, shops may find some treats under 100 calories and well gostosinhas ...
Otherwise, ENORMEEEEE has a variety store finder of teas, super different there! I recommend a navigated by David's Tea (www.davidstea.com), a Canadian brand that delivers throughout USA site, Tazo, Twinnings (always!) and Teavana at Aventura Mall ... They have a few samples at the door to prove that are always a delight! In Lincoln Rd found a stall that sold various spices, teas and herbs also super cool! But as I had already bought horrors, was contained by my friend Mel Vitiello ... kkkkkkk!
Good balance of travel: lost 500g! For me, it has been a win, traveling and not succumb to Cheesecake store finder Factory ... (Yes, I tortured myself going there ...) Although they have low-calories menu! And like Applebees, are diet-friendly! I several pro-diet options like Next on Lincoln Rd restaurant and even at the airport found good options:
Obrigadaaaaaa! It was difficult ... Many temptations ... But happiness dressing store finder 38 ... kkkkk! Was higher!! store finder
Lovely to see you well, full of gas to continue your diet. You're my pride and deserves to be so well with this. Did you give off the greatest incentive to stay on the diet. Big kiss my friend. Gláucia.
Hello Soraya, I can not stop reading your posts! I'm in phase 1, I travel to Orlando in phase 2, and probably, move to phase 3 being there! Already made plans to take my envelopinhos and what kind of food will eat at each place. The good thing is that I'm in a house, store finder then I'll have more infra kitchen layout. Any tips?
Hello Francine! Glad the blog is being helpful! I'm happy to help! I searched a lot for information at the beginning and did not find much! Well, I traveled tb in phase 3, ie, in phase 4, since 3 only lasts 3 days ... which made the diet and life a little easier than the phase 2 ... What I can tell you is to give preference to foods that are not as elaborate, requiring no baking ... It took me basically juices (which could consume in place qq) and mousses and desserts! Do not be fooled thinking that it'll be time to make food in oven and hob, pq during travel, "time is money" and you will not want to miss the same time with this! Despite nutritionists do not recommend exchanging food for juice, what I did was eat lots of salad and allowed to use the juices! And when you arrive at your hotel or apt, will be dead, with zero desire to cook, then grab a dessert you should have ready to leave in the fridge and bon appetit! The trick is to facilitate the most of your diet and routine travel! Can you stick to the diet, lose weight and have fun ANYWHERE! store finder Just get organized! If you get a chance look for a supermarket chain called The Whole Foods has everything you could need and has a post where I talk affiliate of Miami. Good trip!! Bjs
Browsing Posts
Search Recent Topics Inventing ... May 24, 2013 The trip so far ... April 27

No comments:

Post a Comment