Sunday, October 20, 2013

If they say,

Canteen Shop: Cafe Fernando new port mall - Food Recipes - baby - sourdough - sour sourdough bread - Canteen - canteen shop - canteen shop baby - Cafe and Restaurant
We would like a very sincere thing you know, sometimes, a dissatisfaction new port mall occurs the instant the living, "I isteseymişim something else!" Say, or; Şemsa Denizsel'in Baby Shop park opposite the canteen would learn that to myself, "It's good that something else istememişim" I said.
In fact, this the way to San Francisco, Tartine Bakery, Pizzeria Delfina and Bi-Rite Market triangle after their stay crouched oracığa wished I wanted to cry. My wish is that exactly, "I shop in Bebek canteen but without an ..." but it certainly was not the one who saw his way out Tartine'den bread under the arm or neck Blue Bottle'dan bent out of the way I've got to go with coffee every çıkışımda friend was making the same thing I said: "I wish in Istanbul, my house is such a place ... Maybe then the slope so do not miss these places, do not you?"
Of course, miss. San Francisco, it's not just about places could count enumerated, or until the morning. He born to the city, makes it possible to develop and root salmalarını, consisting new port mall of qualified and good people from the crown of the head. To exploit the face of the given value, the growth of the eye rush back anchoring standards kapılmaktansa sürdürebileceğine contemplates how, in short, who returned to the fold those people the right to value businesses, while expressing longing for just the first of my head I'm very fond of my stomach.
I mean, it was not used. For a long time, I'm doing something that surprised everyone. Walking. Mostly an hour, if you have a friend with me for a half hour. And Canteen Store, right on my way.
When it first opened, the menu for breakfast several kinds of toast, granola, and after 10:30 ekmeküstünden served consisted of 4-5. Rows of the input of a fridge, ketchup, onion jam, dark chocolate ganache, cherry sauce, lemonade, buttermilk, goodies to make life easier, such as pesto. Now they toasted sourdough bread sour, sour fermented focacciadan made sandwiches, salads, new port mall and a lot of things changing new port mall every day, has been added. Nisantasi, Bebek almost everything sold in the shop is no longer possible new port mall to find a shop.
I worked day and night in order to have time to eat at home. Here's more asparagus in olive oil, salt, pepper and throw it in the oven Rub with sherry vinegar. Kantin near the ball away after 10 minutes when you put meatballs and potatoes salad is ready to eat.
By the way, speaking of a refrigerator, but the ones I love ... Everything new port mall inside is very nice Kantin homemade ketchup, onion jam, pickled onions and hard to hold myself for not drinking milk, cream-to-head stare. Rayon stopped, new port mall even after looking at the taste of creams sold in supermarkets will not actually close. Take two or even when you get into one of them flapping in the mix with a fork to add a teaspoon of yoghurt, cover and at room temperature for 24 hours before, then refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Then, an off taste sour cream!
Şemsa'nın new port mall sour sourdough bread addict. Before opening the shop in Bebek, is certainly one of the call coming from Nisantasi would ask "Are you finished bread? Shall we take? "He. Tuck under my arm I can walk in the house!
There is not a holiday. new port mall Last July, as it is every year, Canteen closed for almost the whole month. I can get to take bread, slice them up, I threw in the freezer individually wrapped. Threw a toaster new port mall without waiting for 2 minutes, then almost to have been going on that day.
Again came to feast. Today we turn off and open feast. I recently received one of three to run out of bread, one of the slices in the fridge, wrapped, packaged in the same way as the other one in the freezer case. Hurry up, today until 18:00 you have time!
Canteen Shop, Baby Cevdet Pasa Caddesi No: 147 Baby Phone: 04 44 0212263 Monday - Saturday: 08:30 - 19:00 Sunday: Closed. Menu & Delivery Service / Canteen Baby's day menu is available here. Package service areas here.
If they say, "I will cut tomorrow when the book will be finished, but his right arm," Get your say, the exact root. I have a child, and they say that "when the book will be finished up to the comma, the son of promise, but will give us the" Get your say, without hesitation seconds. They say that the "book of life will be over, but the rest of the ice cream even gonna put a spoon in her mouth." Well, I'd settle for him almost.
Saçmalayarak in pain, but such a description as possible. Summer does not end the summer. I want to rip each sentence, trying to establish. Eliminate new port mall typing input the photos I took leave for a change

No comments:

Post a Comment