Monday, August 18, 2014

So I say no. After several brass plum times rejected the offer, brass plum he finally did. Then she


Series unravel this time, I would like to share about fraud henfon store customer who likes forced to register Apple ID and the customer will be forced to pay the registration process is up to hundreds of dollars. It does not make sense.
To the knowledge of which has not been using Apple products for over 2 years my experience using Apple products, processes or create an Apple ID register is free and all are commonly used apps such as Facebook, twitter, instagram, whatapps, gmail, youtube, and many Wechat -macam again is free. A penny I never remove the Apple ID to register or to use any apps though not jailbreak.
With only one Apple ID for free this, you can use on all Apple devices such as Macbook, iMac, iPod, iPad and iPhone. If anyone says otherwise, then know that it is sheer falsehood.
Different but also with a shop in Terminal 1, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, they profit by doing business smartphone with a cheat, coerce and intimidate customers. Highly unethical once their business. So, if your place please be careful.
I want to share my experience at TERMINAL ONE, four in shop floor henfon brass plum that dont write the name of the store but black screen handwriting LENOVO. (The name is said to Wish Generation stores). brass plum THE GOOD PEOPLE OF TEACHING AND BEYOND THIS SLEEK curb CHEAT !!!!
The incident took place on 4th May 2014, pkul 6.30pm. I accompanied a friend to come to the terminal one, with the intention to buy Apple iPhone 5 After doing a survey, it was found that the offer price of a shop at 4th Floor, Terminal One with Lenovo display at the kiosk (the location of the kiosk / shop like a dilakaran below) :
Apple Iphone 5 16gb 32gb worth RM1699 and RM1899 offered. Just need to add RM200 32gb model. After bargaining the price down to 32gb model RM1850 and RM1800 final turn. For us, the price is ok, as compared to a gross survey in The Mines, and also around Seremban.
At the time, in charge of the kiosk kiosk jugak trusted partners tu two Chinese women (age range 20-30 years). After agreeing with the price of RM1800 for 32gb model, we agree and given a free offer for a screen protector and housing (estimated worth RM10-15). So, a deposit is required pending the installation screen brass plum protector, brass plum my friend put RM50, then we go and buy food while at ground level shops Terminal One.
Once back in 15 minutes later, brass plum iphone screen protector installed, and we are satisfied, then pay the balance of RM1750. After that, a Chinese woman (long hair), presto its offer us for jailbreak iphone, jailbreak advantage while the story / free apps etc..
So I say no. After several brass plum times rejected the offer, brass plum he finally did. Then she quickly said the Chinese, to help create apple id, and enter a free application. He told takpe I help u.
In my heart I do not need any reason the application is free takpe JE, and ps can we create personal / privacy at home. Patrimonio But why, I and a friend agreed and may help us again, when back no need to bother want to create / install apps.
Once again 40 minutes later, a Chinese woman showed what was done as create id, id and password attached, and application as Wechat, WhatsApp, TANGO, Viber, FACEBOOK and TWITTER, but no game game as alleged. In my heart is all free, takpe is.
TAKKK see? 1) The first mistake: do not ask for a receipt as soon as the payment is: kunun reason brass plum professionalism / trust the shop. 2) Verbal agreement Yoseph brass plum free but then well-RM299 for free software?
FIRST: I assert your Apple ID is free. But both women insist it is paid for and iphone models iphone brass plum 5 5s. I only use the iphone 4s, so they thought I did not know about the apple id.
I pointed free but these two women are said to be paid. They both said they were using their id iphone and also is paid to the technician. WHAT THE FISHHH ??
I was not satisfied with his produce my iphone, and create an Apple ID's eyes chinese women. They both looked worried .. Apple ID created, and I insisted that my apple product users was 5 years, macbook pro, water, ipad and iphone. The two women started talking irrelevant, and out of topic (explain apple id privacy tu, tu reasons payable), and still insists to pay RM299. brass plum
SECOND: I jugak stressed in any software that dim

No comments:

Post a Comment