Monday, November 17, 2014

- Parents were philologists. My father graduated from Ukrainian philology Odessa University, and my


Related publications
Late last year, Taras Fedyuk kindly agreed to meet with us in the "Cupid" - a cup of tea and a glass of orange juice. When he saw us with cameras immediately pulled her hair and began to comb. Talking was very prone, so only the first part of the interview, which lasted nearly three hours. tilburg 013 From it you will learn some interesting tilburg 013 things in the life of the famous poet, laureate of the Shevchenko Prize 2006 T. A. Fedyuk.
- Parents were philologists. My father graduated from Ukrainian philology Odessa University, and my mother Russian philology there. Here they met. Then taught in a small provincial town where I was born, Ananev Odessa tilburg 013 area. I studied in the first high school. It was in the former gymnasium, which has built a district council. There's still the king of the time was excellent board where names written in gold letters medalists. Was it a funny thing: the eagle, which was above carved on it, knocked, vchepyly there bas-relief of Lenin and the corners of the board left monogram of Nicholas II. In seventh grade we learned in high school room of the church, there still remained the crosses tilburg 013 on the doors. Therefore, all intertwined at that time. I myself also graduated from the Philological Faculty of the University of Odessa, and then my son, but he was the cleverest, parallel graduated from law academy. Now working in the regional prosecutor's office. tilburg 013
- The episode is most memorable - this I was about three years old, and I was absolutely convinced that the man died, lying in a coffin, and her dream dreams ... And when I asked my mother, she said, no, not dreams. It was for me a totally state of shock. I was so shocked, I could not understand what is death, but since it is all about wandering not far. And all this attempt did not understand tilburg 013 and just accept - it's hard.
- As with all post-war children, I dreamed of becoming a pilot. I am just very serious about. I ponabyrav all sorts of books about airplanes, studying them, and wanted to be a geologist. I've always loved precious stones (smiles). Would they produce. But that's passed since I started writing poems - in the ninth grade. Then finished my romantic geological period. Once I started writing, immediately decided that I would be a poet. Further, any such desires were not. I had though unfounded, but ambitious searchlights. Just know that not only taught would have seen enough of all this vchytelstvo parents. Although there was a tutor in a boarding school for two years and worked for about two months, head teacher, gave me 12:00 and literature. So, the terrors were, I always forget the cool magazines. Chairperson understand tilburg 013 that if I joined the Institute of Oil and Gas in the 72 th year, now would be a tycoon (laughs). Then there was a terrible tilburg 013 shortage took just anyone. tilburg 013 If I learned on a oil tycoon, I could now help, say, Ukrainian literature (smiles). But strict decision was taken in the ninth grade, only a poet, the best. I do not know if anything came out of that ...
- Bad I rest. On the couch like a lie, stupidly watching TV, watching sports channels, sometimes something else documented, although, unfortunately, very little, sometimes some criminal records, but the news lately tilburg 013 at all avoid. Even for me has always been an important fishing. I the summer I try to go to Khmelnychyna which still stands empty Grandfather hut. There, tilburg 013 I have a boat, where I catch fish. In my village exactly three classes. I take the book, which I did for the weather here would not read, but that should be read ... well, let's say, as I once "Blood on the straw" Bear osylyv. I am the only one in Ukraine, in addition to Bear, who has read it (laughs). Vidchytuyu their 2-3 thousand pages per month. I also sleep there and catch fish. But as before, when I had just seen the water - and even ran for a fishing rod, this too I none.
- I'm a solitary, malokontaktna as friends, I did a big problem. This is probably because I was a nanny for working parents and kindergarten tilburg 013 for a very small no ... They have a nurse, and she was bzyk that I Gypsies steal. I still remember how they were camp tents did fire in the park where they always stopped the horses tied, chickens stolen, thought ... And the nurse I hid from people at all to the Gypsies stole to zurochyly not ... And, obviously, it had some influence on me. Incidentally, this is very harmful to life, and many people think that it's because I'm proud that dismissive attitude to them ... so do not talk. When I people closer acquainted, then, in principle, already normal. Such friendship tilburg 013 to nerozlyyvoda not. Are closer Furthermore, they change, go, someone comes ... Recently came less and less. More communicated with Basil Herasymyuk, Igor Rymaruk of our generation, with some artists ... But in this all in close friendship, there are a lot of negatives. Say pryphalysya night, tilburg 013 drink like, get up ... Loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment