Saturday, November 30, 2013

Jang Hoon: Since the day entered by the Institute and they did not stop screaming and crying, I bro

creature broke into my life 8 # chapter | -
.
I nodded to him and leaned shepherds bush westfield Mtemtemh thanking him, I began to walk, as he, after 30 minutes of walking I stopped in front of him finally, a huge building too is surrounded by a wall is large and wide, stared at him for a moment, shepherds bush westfield which is white and the wall is covered with bright colors the colors of the spectrum, a fee for dolls and animals are cute, Rhode forms The different colors, looks really attractive to children and their convenience, "ee, I wish I could see life as I see these colors .. "Progressed to the main door of the building, and found a man sitting on a chair safe and Athadthan, stopped in front of them, and I bent and Hieddithm, Haiwani contrast, She them ..
She glanced at my watch to check my time. ".. shepherds bush westfield "2:12", ah ... it would take me to wait here a long time .. What should I do?! "Zfr frustrated, interested go to that interrupted the voice of someone screaming my name ..
Jang Hoon: Since the day entered by the Institute and they did not stop screaming and crying, I broadcast that fear in them as soon as they enter the nursery and see incubators, as soon see them screaming and refuse to touch before them, as long as they shouted Name desire to see you, but ... after Three weeks began to familiarize yourself with the situation, so I think it is advisable for them not to see you after, because it simply will soon see them in order to return to this case, and as you know, is difficult shepherds bush westfield to re-safety and comfort them after you leave ..
I nodded and walked away from Nozari, stopped and Zfr frustrated, I do not know where to go now, but as soon as there has been in my mind the house, "Ms. Lee," rejoiced for that, "at least there Sakablh of the day .. "I went to the nearest bus station heading to the region, rode the bus and found a large amount of people," Oh, really hate the congestion, but ... all this in order, "Ms. Lee" .. "I had to stand in my place just waited and I arrived for the stations, after a period of about an hour, and finally reached a shy old, accelerated my heart once thought Bzke here, and" Mr. Lee "and" Ms. Lee, "I looked around carefully, everywhere here may created by the memories of me, bad, good, it's my memories, even though I did not AGP for a long time really, but longed myself to get back here, and see "Mr. Lee" and "Ms. Lee," you're consuming ideas while I walk heading to the store, "Ms. Lee," I stopped where I am staring at the store, not just a few steps Me Sawa, accelerated my heart more, "Oh, gosh!! , What are you going to say to her?! How Sausbandha after my escape a sudden, without any warning?! .. "Zfr deeply to expel those ideas and obsessions of my head, with each step approached them to place more than exclamatory," When the lights closed?! , Normally, at this time of the day the place is packed with customers?! .. "When I arrived it widened my eyes, I found a painting hanging on the door that read (the store is closed for a week ..)," M. .. Why?! , What?! "I looked around wonderingly, and found a man walking near the place, I did not hesitate one second, I went to him and stopped him Mtemtemh hesitantly ..
I nodded to him quietly, shepherds bush westfield bent and stuttered thanking him, I bowed in return and went away, I went back to look at the store and exhale frustration and despair, "This shepherds bush westfield is what is happening with me?! , You will not see my brothers and also "Ms. Lee" Today, what a bad luck!! ", I began to walk in the neighborhood without any particular destination, desperate, frustrated, sad, all those feelings are mixed and be a big gap of depression in an internal, I went to the bus station and rode the nearest bus coming, when I entered were not overcrowded shepherds bush westfield and full of persons, but was almost empty , I went to sit ČĂÎŃ seat next to the window, driver began to move, I stared out the window the streets quietly, wandered the truck around the city and stopped at more than one station, not moving from where I am I do not intend to be moving, when the station's last day stopped the truck and I got this time, I was surprised to glance When I saw the place where the bus stopped it, "E. .. It is the sea?! How I got here and did not notice this?! "Progressed quietly, my feet led me to the seaside, I looked around and did not find a lot of people," seems comfortable ... somehow .. "I went and sat down near the sea, the view in front of me is very beautiful, but unfortunately the thoughts Oamtna for contemplation and led me to the back, to the back a little bit, since I entered the Institute, and I got my harassment of students and of that group, and knowing" Chanjul "and" Tao ", The events that occurred after that, testing, until I got here and was left alone I do not have someone to go to him and told him my success in the test, I do not have anyone to go to him and tell him everything that happened, I do not have anyone, but I am alone, I sit in front of the sea and the sun is almost that goes down and I can not even hoping that beautiful sight, I closed my eyes and began to exhale deeply, exhale to drive out the frustration of an internal, to drive out the grief, to drive out the unit, I felt the movement of light beside me, as if there sitting next to me, he turned quietly and widened my eyes strongly surprised and amazed those who see him sitting beside me , I did not expect and did not think even for a second shepherds bush westfield that I might see him here, "said .. It is, ... "Tao!" .. "He sat next to me staring at the sea, quietly, after a period remedied myself and screamed with fear and amazement ..
Having said that to her, turned and directed its consideration to the sea, began staring out wonderingly, "I did not see her wearing colorful clothes like never!! .. , "Wears a pink-colored pullover, shepherds bush westfield with white-colored pants and a scarf, not wearing black, do not look scary, but is pretty calm and tenderness inhabited these clothes, stared out for a while staring at the sea is calm and quiet, I heard SOW

No comments:

Post a Comment