Thursday, November 7, 2013

Well, not exactly. But first, a little predzgodbe to explain my enthusiasm. Costco is an American c


Well, not exactly. But first, a little predzgodbe to explain my enthusiasm. Costco is an American chain stores prime games wholesale sales, so some sort of discount. Apparently it is the largest dealer in the world of wine, but of course not here because uncles from Vancouver alcohol sold in the specific prime games government or private the shop. Originates from Seattle, apparently, and so far they have spread throughout North America, Mexico, UK, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan. They have a business model that is based on the subscriptions low prices, large quantity and quality - yes, quality.
I admit that I had a visit from a completely different picture, saying it is a chip cereals discount with abnormally huge quantities of surprise, I almost fell on the back side: first of all, I dug iconic KitchenAid mixer, then the DKNY, Tommy Hilfinger and Roxy clothes, but on Nutella, prime games Always inputs and L'Oreal kremce, among others. Oh my God! Very good, but also very cheap!
Well, not exactly. Upon closer inspection, the hysteria a little enthusiasm goes down and I devoured all the items on the tasting (supposedly madly in Costco pays to get the weekend at lunch time just because of free food samples, I trust the locals), I looked through my store critical eye . Some products are really insanely cheaper, and you have made pilgrimages in my cart. Even cheese along with dairy products prime games here for Slovenian circumstances crazy expensive. It is worth also nabavlljati prime games for Zurke: numeric pakunge biscuits, crackers, sliced carrots and zelenajve type of green, smoked salmon and other emergency items for such occasions are really, really cheaper. Even electronics - but this time, of course, was not in my field of vision. The rest just need to be careful because you may end up matters considerably preplačaš.
In the end I was so wasted, at first sight gargantuan $ 125 (do not forget the tax included), but for the money I have in my food purchases for at least a month in advance. Good thing I had a guided tour, otherwise we would have wandered with me hernia cinnamon prime games (because I really prime games need this!), 400 sheets, hernia smoked salmon and other unnecessary.
Iva hey, thanks for being the very realistic about shopping @ Costco .... yes, most of the time it's very affordable to shop there, but it Could Also be very expensive, prime games as well .... for example :)) do you always need 10 kg. of flour ... 10 kg of sugar ..... 1 kg of cinnamon, or 5 l. of cooking oi l???? hehehe ..... sometimes Large Quantities Could be very expensive ... it's great, if you happened to have large Family???? .... Do not Take Me Wrong, I'm a regular shopper @ Costco and love it ..... but, it's good and check your Prices @ Other places, as well ......... like for example: London Drugs, Army & Navy, All Canadian Superstore, and many more ... @ least, @ the stores mentioned above, You Might Get Smaller Quantities , but not necessarily less expensive .... keep on blogging Iva ... love your blogs ..... cheers & have a great day
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment