Sunday, November 10, 2013

* Oh yeah, gal in tights and Stikla and all that probably would not eat ice cream. not even in the

Nika. Tøj it. "Why do Sportina will no longer see?
As soon as we find boots that she liked. The problem was that they were purple and had nothing to with it. That's why we, as law wasteful girls are doing, go to "something additional to 'look after a clothing store. The route is deposited near the Rustic that I wanted ice cream. Of course, I also afford one. We went on and slowly turn the Sportino. I totally forgot about the fact that I still had ice cream in hand. I never thought the rule that the ice cream does not walk around the store.
We stopped at the first shelf when the security guard came up to me with the words: "Sorry, the shop must not eat ice cream." In a moment I realized that he is right and began to apologize: "Oh, sorry, I completely forgot . I will immediately came out ... "At this point I interrupted:" You do not have to be out. Today, you will know for next time, "and smiled at me. As best I thanked and slowly walked to the classmate, who were viewing rags.
It was not four minutes in when I was on the rear of the upper arm grabbed the man's hand hard, pulled me away from the shelf above me is zarohnel voice: "Get out! Get out! The store not eat ice cream! "In shock, I tried to apologize and explain what I said a few minutes ago his colleague. Type I did not want to listen to the crying on and roughly pushed me towards the exit from the store. I am a stutter, until it hit me ... I stopped in place and clearly and loudly demanded to release me. Rough grip is released, luckily, if you do not get the rest of ice cream straight in the face. I'm out then furiously walked alone.
What do the whole thing actually bother you? I know I am guilty of an offense, be aware of their mistakes. So I was ready to walk away from the store at the first warning. If the second security guard came up to me and politely ask if you can leave the store would, hand on heart, that's what did. This would be done completely calm, without objection, as I was aware of the symbol of a crossed-out ice cream in front. As it has done just the opposite. His screaming and robust rc willey outlet approaches are not exactly brighten my day. Far from it. What is Mr. Velepomembni ruffian's conduct reached? That day I broke down and I'll be from now on sportin evaded in a wide arc. That kind of people give me the creeps. And stores that employ such people rc willey outlet also do not like. Ja.
to shoot. the first time we do not clear this ban. because no one was buying ice cream in order around him Pacal. secondly, his attitude. I would like to see this hero, if such an approach rc willey outlet is also to 2 meters high mišičnjaku that this simply by taking a view can be broken in two. sikfak says: 11/07/2008 at 09:33
Sj is not my fault if you must but around all day in the shop to hang. Me after half an hour of furious rc willey outlet Babja Shopping mine all the joy, after 45 minutes, and the hallucinations begin within one hour (if you do not drink anything alcoholic), followed by death. I do not blame them.
SIX EDC by Esprit, Jack & Jones, Vero Moda, G-star, Tally Weijl, Tom Tailor, Tape a'loeil, Xanaka, Yamamay, Bata Superstore, Morgan, Zero, Celio, Esprit, * xyz Sportina, Orsay, Vanja says: 07/11/2008 at 10:49
Yeah, the security guard was really real jerk that this hotel is dragged out like a sack of potatoes. Indeed, only because they are women but just does not work, let alone be eligible for the harshness of anyone who he obviously did not want to hurt you! Nika says: 11/10/2008 at 08:08
js ... do not know what to Nardi bla ... I would probably in shock, half would go back sure and when consis speach because cunt does not function at all. one napedenani čefurki (but not mothers kej against them, not at all) it probably would not do it. ladies what not. nedaj Boze type. monkey, UGL. if this kej comforted, I have ms once unconsciously alienate earrings. So I'm happy loh, I'm not someone prebutu, rc willey outlet hahaha. but I started to choke on pouno means Sportin and laufala vn, where fluid - before it dies, and that, anyway, and forgot all that mam u deadlines earrings. twittered not drgač to take place KSN black script mayozi says: 17/11/2008 rc willey outlet at 21:44
* Oh yeah, gal in tights and Stikla and all that probably would not eat ice cream. not even in the public and non-bližinbe orbitreki that kilođule at tkuj burns I'm soooo mean Nika says: 11/18/2008 at 16:10
I was explained that the chav state of mind is that you can say the word out loud tut act. yeah ... one napedenani čefurki this would not happen because rc willey outlet napedenana and because preanoreksična to eat ice cream be mean - it feels good.
Dear me, too much has erred in its newly opened store in Sportina XYZ City Park. In particular, the attitudes of young saleswomen to customers, they behave so humiliating that you can not believe it. Also, me and my mom we had a very very bad experience with the seller, whose name I then also require d

No comments:

Post a Comment