Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Actually, could someone please get a question up for me in the Q


Now the big question is, does Dave think this is pimp? - Mike Schroeder [ more ]   Chief Delphi > CD-Media > Photos Helping hand for Human Player see link: http://www.amazon.com/Pentagon-Tools-Drywall-Stilt-Black/dp/ User Name Remember Me? Password CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
Interesting idea.... hmmmmmm big lots store
Like this? There is currently a question in Q&A about WHERE the noodles can be thrown from (HP zone only, or anywhere behind the wall). Q26 . In the event of the answer being in favor of the latter, one HP standing on another's shoulders just might be legal... ...GIVEN that it is possible to do that SAFELY! (BTW, not a given at all!)
This would definitely be a violation of T21. https://frc-qa.usfirst.org/Question/...-alliance-wall Is it though? I am allowed to wear shoes. Are boots with a 1" big lots store sole illegal while normal shoes with .5" soles are legal? what about (in this case) shoes with 18" soles. I see no line in the sand
Is it though? I am allowed to wear shoes. Are boots with a 1" sole illegal while normal shoes with .5" soles are legal? what about (in this case) shoes with 18" soles. big lots store I see no line in the sand You might get away with heels (maybe, I don't know the rules for footwear on the field) but I can't see anything bigger than that being allowed. Common sense.
Is it though? I am allowed to wear shoes. Are boots with a 1" sole illegal while normal shoes with .5" soles are legal? what about (in this case) shoes with 18" big lots store soles. big lots store I see no line in the sand You could call those stilts shoes if you wish, and I would send you away for having open toe shoes.
There is currently big lots store a question in Q&A about WHERE the noodles can be thrown from (HP zone only, or anywhere behind the wall). Q26 . In the event of the answer being in favor of the latter, big lots store one HP standing on another's shoulders just might be legal... ...GIVEN that it is possible to do that SAFELY! (BTW, not a given at all!) The question was just answered in favour of anywhere behind the alliance wall. So, I guess that it would be legal for one person to stand on another's shoulders to throw the noodles, right?
This would definitely be a violation of T21. https://frc-qa.usfirst.org/Question/...-alliance-wall Would this in fact be a violation? Not to lawyer things up but the device itself has nothing to do with the actual throwing or "casting". Just sayin'
Would this in fact be a violation? Not to lawyer things up but the device itself has nothing to do with the actual throwing or "casting". Just sayin' That's what I was thinking too! Hmmm ... I think I'll get a question up on the Q&A with more detail ...
That's what I was thinking big lots store too! Hmmm ... I think I'll get a question up on the Q&A with more detail ... Actually, could someone please get a question up for me in the Q&A? I would just like you to ask if we are allowed to use something that aids the Human Player in throwing big lots store the litter big lots store over the Alliance Wall without it touching the litter. Thanks!
Imagine the wall building w/ Grey/Yellow Totes and Litter around the Human Player Zones that will be going on "DURING THE 15 second AUTO PERIODS", since up to 9 Drivers and Human Players on each alliance big lots store appears to be able & may participate in the activity big lots store (as long as Drivers don't step over that all important start line, and only 1 Human Player steps into each HPZ of course)...Yes, they did say "Change was coming!" (Rarely do they allow real game work to take place during the Auto Period). Hybrid -Auto excepted of course. big lots store See the Q&A question/answer dealing with that issue Drive/HP Teams! They are letting you get those game pcs. closer to you than the orig. field reset positions it certainly appears. I'll bet that is going to make the Field Reset Volunteers big lots store so, so very happy though, if you move them up, and do not actually use them all...LOL. (Well, at least they will still be closer to reset than the pcs. actually entered onto the field).
Actually, could someone please get a question up for me in the Q&A? I would just like you to ask if we are allowed to use something that aids the Human Player in throwing the litter over the Alliance Wall without it touching the litter. Thanks! Check the Q&A Alexander....Asked & answered already.
So, I guess that it would be legal for one person to stand on another's shoulders to throw the noodles, right? G1 now becomes the driving force here. If you can do it SAFELY, and I do mean SAFELY, if the rules stay as they are in this area, I would probably consider this to be legal. That's a pretty big lots store big "If", though. I would recommend asking big lots store Q&A.
Quote: Q. Is it acceptable big lots store to create and use a device to aid or enhance the human player in casting litter over the alliance wall? A.No, a device used to cast LITTER over the ALLIANCE WALL would

No comments:

Post a Comment