Saturday, February 7, 2015

I forgot my password


Without life Members 6080 Posts:
Yes, the headline says knew very little. shopping world I am going to paris in week 26 a Week - and probably one day or two for shopping. So ladies fashion duller which shops are recommendable? and what is no-go? In addition, I like to just throw a few tips about the nightlife / bars / restaurants PM
Debatoholiker Members 3783 Posts:
Whew, Paris - "where shopping world not 2 shop" is almost an easier question shopping world I wrote a laaaaangt indløj in a thread last year, I think it was. Do not just time to list it all up again, but try to search, then there's shopping world guaranteed something useful
I came home from Paris on Sunday and there are really many fine shops - everywhere. However, I have "only" shopping world been happy with HM, C & A and Zara. Before I left, I searched for "shopping" and Paris and although the wires are old, they are still worth gold
I would certainly recommend that you spend half a day in Le Marais area, located in 3-4 district: love: It is a combination of small VINTAGER stores, small independent designerforrretninger and delicious high street stores such as bl .a. Patrizia Pepe. It lies some of the most amazing deli's in the area, for example. Chez Marianne! Then there is of course Colette, which is a wonderful concept store (leaning something up 10 Corso Como in Milan). It is located at 213 Rue Saint-Honoré. See also. more here Otherwise Gallerie LaFayette and Rue de Rivoli recommended: gogo: And then otherwise great trip!
There are some really lovely shops in Montmartre, also 2nd hand shops - it's obviously a bit of getting away from the most touristy area, but think I found very tuck there in his time
If you only have 1-2 days for shopping, and you would otherwise have to experience the Parisian mood the rest of the day, so I could find to take in Galeries Lafayette - mostly shopping world because it's all assembled there. Otherwise I like the neighborhood down by Isabel Marant store on Rue Jacob, where the shoe store Iris (read: skohimlen) is located. Rue Saint Fabourg you Honoré (spelling plate?) shopping world Is also super with both Lanvin, Chloé and so on. I wish it was me who was going to Paris
Marais neighborhood around Rue Vielle du Temple is super cool for shopping with a lot of smaller shops. It is also super cozy. Try also the Latin Quarter and Saint Germain, where there is also a lot of cool shops, both really expensive and high street. Otherwise, Galleries Lafayette shopping world and Printemps also obvious shopping shopping world meccas that stand used a whole day.
I forgot my password


No comments:

Post a Comment