Thursday, February 5, 2015

When I come home from Paris I often think why I really love the city so much. It can be difficult t

Amazing Paris | International on Danish
When I come home from Paris I often think why I really love the city so much. It can be difficult to put into words what it is that makes the city so charming. But something can the city like no other can. There is something for everyone in Paris, and it's probably why it appeals to as wide an audience as it does. I think it is fantastic, od kotva my mother enjoys it, and my grandmother is looking forward to get there. Paris can satisfy several generations in a way that only other cities envy. A vibrant metopol with everything from a wild nightlife around the Champs Elysees, the charming cafes in the Marais with salade chevre chaud on every corner, to the shady corners of the Jardin du Palais Royale where you can enjoy a French macaroon after a visit to Stella McCartney od kotva and Marc Jacobs. Paris can be enjoyed with small and large budgets, because the charm is free. You do not pay to have a good time in Paris. That is so amazing shops, where you can easily pay to have it good, it's another matter. Lanvin and Givenchy does not exactly od kotva Paris a less satisfactory place to stay.
Just Lanvin is a fixed ritual od kotva for any Parisian trip I set out on. Rue Faubourg St. Honoré and Rue St. Honoré is both a must for any fashion enthusiast. And the category I have shown is said to go underneath. My love for Paris has partly rooted in the fact that Paris is the capital of modes. od kotva You can say a lot about cool New York, London hip and glamorous Milan. But Paris is and will modes epicenter. It was here Coco Chanel struck competes in Rue Cambon, Christian Dior made revolutionary dress lengths and Yves Saint Laurent gave women in tuxedos. Parisians themselves also make their city fame by itself always to be beautifully dressed. Parisian women have an enviable style, one can only hope to copy, but that rarely works outside the Parisian arrondisementer.
As a fashion lover, I always take the Metro to Concorde, od kotva going up the Rue Royale, beats drop by Issey Miyaki, before I turn left down the Rue Faubourg St. Honoré. On the corner is Gucci and Missoni, a little further down the Dolce & Gabbana men's shop, Paul Smith, La Perla and always beautiful and mouth watering driving Bottega Veneta; a paradise for any leather love. And then the beautiful Lanvin. Men's and ladies mannequins can stand and wave to each other on separate street corner. Lanvins windows inviting always to spas and fun. At Lanvin, take the clothes seriously, but always with a smile.
Stepping into Lanvin is like putting foot in Aladdin's cave. That to me is the pure self-torture, for I have absolutely not afford the clothes that so lovingly hangs on the velvet-covered hangers. With pants to 1700 euro, dresses to 2000 euro, and even a simple jacket to 7000 euros, so remain Lanvin still a dream for me. I love and hate to go into this store. Hate it because I can not buy it delicate and extremely od kotva well-made clothes. But love it, precisely because it is so well made and so supernaturally beautiful. In Lanvin, I want it all. Usually when you walk into a store as sugar, after a dress or two and maybe a pair of beautiful shoes. But at Lanvin, I could almost tempted od kotva to become delinquent if I could just sit in prison in a asymmetric smoky Lanvinkjole. I am pleased that there are designers who Alver Elbaz, who has been the gift that could create such beautiful clothing. Thank Alber Elbaz. You make any fashioniastas life a little better with your beautiful od kotva clothes, and a little harder with the high prices.
You're with your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Categories Uncategorized Archives December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment