Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2014 (15) June (2) May (3) April (1) March (1) February (5) My beauty kingdom .. Raspbe


I have to admit that I really did not know before Lorac, Few blogger who watch on Youtube with Inspectors often depict. Usually mentions Naked (1-3), BH Cosmetics, MAC Palettes, etc ... But after I opened the package, I remained very pleasantly surprised ...
Lorac brand has created a makeup artist Carol Shaw (looky suitable for the red carpet). Currently producing all kinds of color cosmetics products. I would cost it one of the MAC Naked. Of course, according to the "store locator" you can see that it is possible to buy the products only within the U.S. :-( www.loraccosmetics.com
Package includes a supporting base 16 - Parts of eye shadow set. 8 shades are matte, the other 8 are brilliant shimmering shades. They can be used for dry and wet effect. Here are more photos.
I'm on it just a few days ago read reviews on some Czech site, I admit I also had that "in tracking his movements" while I did not get to the order, as I have at home already naked and sometimes hurt even though some dye neutral is MUST HAVE. pity that this brand is not sold on the SR or at least not more accessible, I looked out there blush and lipstick .. but while I'm waiting for the opportunity :) Delete Reply
JanesBeauties Zilina, Slovakia, Slovakia I love the world of cosmetics, I enjoy to watch all the fashion tweaks on makeup, nails and everything in a woman's world: shopping DV-I-dependent color cosmetics and everything new I have :-) PS: Viva La tutorials! View my complete profile
2014 (15) June (2) May (3) April (1) March (1) February (5) My beauty kingdom .. Raspberry lips and golden willowbrook mall stores brown Kukuč favorites .. January 2014! Light pink nails with gold My New Love - Lorac Pro Palette January (3) 2013 (23) December (2) November (1) October (2) October (5) August (12) July ( 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment