Sunday, July 6, 2014

Well I am that I stop and watch the labels to see which lead carcinogens, and I


I grab a stack of baskets green, I direct the dairy section I take milk and cheese off 5th in the hallway next to the minimum I stop taking the bread, and two further water. My criteria for choosing among so many brands: always the cheapest product or expires later.
They say the buyer purchases say a lot, I do not know that I said to myself, but what I know is that I'm an expert shopping done at full speed! in fact I do not understand those people who waste time walking between the metal shelves off 5th filled coses.Malauradament, once a row of the box, quickly lost its meaning; but as human behavior puzzles me and amuses off 5th me, is a good time for individuals looked.
Dijó footprint ... There are more sophisticated than other parties do not? :) Friday, September 07, 2007 5:13:00 PM
Actually reminded me of me, I live what I need and not look the other brands, I know what I want! and of course .. you are always in the box longer and is curious to observe other people and what they do ... there are peculiar people right? Monday, September 10, 2007 8:36:00 PM
Well I am that I stop and watch the labels to see which lead carcinogens, and I'm off 5th ten minutes to choose a can of tuna! :-) And whenever I can, I'll place. But yes, freaking out looking at cars people: drink loads of meat packaged bimbo bread, cereal packets (GM) soy milk (to calm the conscience, but GM), dairy desserts (yogurt No, it is too acid), and pizzas made tortillas, hot dogs, bacon, pastries, bitter kas, Coke ... I put myself out of the boxes and ask: How many green leafy vegetables could cite me ? ;-) Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:51:00 PM
More recently-arrived off 5th Older Posts Home Page
Never cooked garlic cook now Bitácora Guti Pieces Kaleidoscope night confessionals all a bit mental Daily MEF, MEF daily gift of tongues Between off 5th dreams and realities off 5th Erdrag Fragments The Night Henry VIII espirall off 5th The Reusenca not tell me it's a dream News not to quedarse Indifferent acostarás you never sin more of a beer Filling Gaps Compass Rose Earth Under The Stars soup Vladimir View from the Seventh Sea


No comments:

Post a Comment