Saturday, May 2, 2015

For Bloggers Better Nail Day DIXI Eyeshadow and flame Fan


For Bloggers Better Nail Day DIXI Eyeshadow and flame Fan's nails and life Glitz & Glam In this part of town Juille's Julia Puolitaival Kissis Keyword: Love LivBox Mizz Annie Miss Piggy's Pearls What do you mean too much? Black kohl Miss Chameleon Nonnula Nutturapää One Of Beauty's Daughters Join Me used make-up Piece Of Panda Pirkon home shopping channel pallet Pretty Sweet Sensaisti home shopping channel Siamese Tiny Lipstick Nail Design Viilankantolupa Wasting Lifestyle Wind It Up Navigate to ... Home Cooperation Search For Bloggers Give Feedback
I wrote a couple of days ago a blog post about all MAC meikeistäni. Written and Posted a text, I felt very strongly home shopping channel that I can not post my collection MAC grant this same blog publicity Musin meikeilleni. Since all of them, I mean my makeup sekoilu, began. Since I was a little girl liked makeup, but in retrospect speaking, I did not have any odor still make-up twenties :) Everything changed when raaskin after a long dreaming invest EUR 60 (yep, times have changed;) Musin make-up course. It was love at first brush stroke. Make-up and beauty care became a dear hobby for me, and I spent many, many nights were matched at home :) Here in stage I began to dream of make-up artist for the first time studies. Where can I dream on ...
MUSissa to know the blog many times mentioned Jannikaan, with whom we chatted about its new features home shopping channel and Experiment makeup. And I, of course, sucked like a sponge hovimeikkaajani views and ideas. Jannika changed MUSilta MAC about two years ago, which, in turn, the actual MAC crush began. I owned only two MAC product prior to this time. Today tsekkaan novelties and seek inspiration specifically from a Mac. MUSilla is really good products, home shopping channel and some just unbeatable stuff that still visits acquiring from there. home shopping channel Otherwise, the scale pan to tilt in the direction of MAC incredible professional makeup artist. Each and every (Helsinki), MAC employees can count on her face in high spirits. But now the matter, MUS my collection, s`il vous plaît :)
Let's start with the base products, namely Loose Powder Milk, Wonder Powder Sahara and Gobi, Blothing powder, Cover all Mix and Reflex cover Medium. Wonder powder is one such product, which I will certainly continue to buy MUSista. It is a mineral powder, which will be the face of a lovely glow and a little shine. I myself have a whitish Sahara, as well as the darkest tone of the Gobi, these may well be used according to the season either, or both. I use the Sahara vigorous hand almost the entire face shiny T-region, except for the sun and Gobia powder way. Wonderfully kesämeikin gets colored lotion (or the BB cream) and Gobilla. Whenever my skin is praised in recent years, there has been a Wonder Powder. Magic Product as its name suggests, really! :) Allow me to use it every day still, if dry eyes irritating the päivättäisestä use irtopuuterimaisten products. Blothing powder runs all the way in my purse, it absorbs home shopping channel the face of the powdered shine without result. Reflex cover is light brings to the cover material to which the move in the summer. In winter, around eyes craving meaty coverage.
In the top row Micronized Compact Powder Chocolate, High tech lighter Sundust and Mineral Cairo. In the bottom row blushes Lust, Coral lace, Must have and Sugar Pink (which despite its name is a peachy shade). Chocolate I use bronzer, it seems to me just the perfect shade bronzer and I want to be without. Creamy Highlighter is a wonderful product achieving a natural glow. Works best blush underneath a very faded. Lust is the only one ever blush that I have been used up. It brings you face really enemmäkin home shopping channel glow as the color. So also works with another blush together, if the face needs more color. home shopping channel
Lovely lipstick :) Top row First Kiss, Breeze, Crust, Baby, Delight home shopping channel and the Dare. Bottom row, Pout, Sheer lust, Blush, Mandy and Black Orchid. Musin lipsticks should not mind either applied directly home shopping channel from the tube, to the extent tyjyä stuff they are. Hence the top row of lipsticks koloset, I am taken by a nail or a brush-tipped swab redness, and stretched out a finger if the brush has not been Holl, who :)
Lip Pencils Russian, Read my lips, Natural, Sandstorm, home shopping channel Pink Dream, Fabulous rose, pink soda and My precious home shopping channel coral. Lip Gloss Fuchsia, Tulip, persikkaisen luster the name is passed sadly away from the tube, the Park and the Past. Top lone gloss jar of Best. As you can see from picture, Fabulous Rose is just a ten tone. Some Musin pens are soft and easily spreadable, others tougher and more persistent. FR is precisely the kind of soft. And a lovely shine :) I use quite a bit, but I have to mention that the Tulip kiillostakin has already Copy No 2 going. Wonderful that slot-planer tone, my "safety gloss";)
Lipstick sealer is a must have product if you fancy k

No comments:

Post a Comment