Sunday, May 10, 2015

Which came as a gift makeup bag was Multi-Active Day Cream Day, Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser -pu


For Bloggers Better hypercity malad Nail Day DIXI Eyeshadow and flame Fan's nails and life Glitz & Glam In this part of town Juille's Julia Puolitaival Kissis Keyword: Love LivBox Mizz Annie Miss Piggy's Pearls What do you mean too much? Black kohl Miss Chameleon hypercity malad Nonnula Nutturapää One Of Beauty's Daughters Join Me used make-up Piece Of Panda Pirkon pallet Pretty Sweet Sensaisti Siamese Tiny Lipstick Nail Design Viilankantolupa Wasting Lifestyle hypercity malad Wind It Up Navigate to ... Home Cooperation Search For Bloggers Give Feedback
Skin Care Hair hoarding Makeup Nails Lifestyle Fragrances Sunday, May 18 2014 Benefit, Clarins, hypercity malad Guerlain, hoarding, nonsense and laughter, shoes, masks, blushers, Sephora, Shower Products, Chocolate, Varjostustuotteet, Victoria`s Secret Shop Denmark trip
Copenhagen Airport's duty-free shop is so expensive that the cosmetics shopping should definitely make the already from Finland. I chose Helsinki-Vantaa shop stocked Finnair Shop, because I received by email a coupon for a purchase of EUR 65 to EUR 10 discount (apparently always a must, if you fly Finskillä). I went to actually buy meikinpohjustusvoidetta Rain or shine, but ostinpa then a little bit more;)
The alternatives I had a primer Clarins Instant Light Complexion Radiance Base and Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Perfecting Primer (hence the name HELP to these monsters!). The deciding factors in the end consisted of the price, because the products affected by the same type really like it. Clarins received approx. EUR 23 while Guerlain hypercity malad would have had to fork out 46 euros. I thought hypercity malad that in that "spare" amount I was almost (hahaa) coveted Guerlain Terracotta Light -aurinkopuuterin tone 05 Sun Brunettes, which cost approx. 36.
I helped choices nice and knowledgeable Clarins seller who hinted that the two-brand product purchases may be meikkilaukullisen Clarins travel size products. Mahan I'm just a sucker for such diileille, so I returned to Clarins shelf to think about what I would buy another product. It took a little while before you figured out what I need (= I would), when I felt that I had already tried almost all the products that are recommended by the seller;) In the end, the magic words that will not be sold in Finland got me to buy Shaping Facial Lift Wrap mask, which has been developed for the Asian market hypercity malad . Mask of the price I think it was 36.
Which came as a gift makeup bag was Multi-Active Day Cream Day, Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser -puhdistusvesi, Eau Dynamisante (exciting combination of fragrance products and body care product), and serum samples. Wonderful get more with test Clarins! :)
The following kosmetiikkahankintani I did in Copenhagen department store Illum inside the Sephora. I bought many years haikailemani Benefit Coralista -poskipunan and Sephora shower creams (strawberry and a big impulse in the Blue Lagoon), which are really inexpensive.
On the way back to Copenhagen airport we were really late with my sister, but I had time to three minutes tehoshoppailla myself hand and body lotion Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction driven -suihkuvaahdon and Hello Darling. If you want to shower and kosteutustuotteesi really smell, hypercity malad I recommend VS products. Fragrances are really strong :)
I have previously tried Rituals suihkuvaahtoja, and shaving cream-like consistency was so much to me that I wanted to try VS's like. It is such a luxury to wash themselves intoxicating fragrant with whipped cream <3 Fine pearl star is a gift from smaller hypercity malad to my cousin <3
Copenhagen is also a Disney Store, which was, of course, forced to go :) I tried to look at Miss Piggy titles, but they did not. Fortunately, I found this amazing Minnie-cuddly teddy bear, who shouted my name. See, it has a high heels and all <3
Nike color pläjäys sneakers were insane discovery footlocker! I was looking for colorful sneakers koiralenkkeilyyn already in Finland, but I had not found one you like. Footlocker my sister spotted the rack containing the last of sizes, these super lovely Niket, who were my size and not just almost, that is, 37.5. I got these for half the price and can be a joke, I was delighted! Inside the shoe with a soft material, hypercity malad which comes to mind Tempur-cushion structure. There is otherwise a good foot and so nätit that I have used these with work :)
The fire then bought some chocolate;) Flødebolleista one was even before the shooting had time to dispose of better solutions. If you like the way the combination of licorice and chocolate, hypercity malad so if you ever in any näettä these Lakrids candies, so please buy. They are glazed, therefore, hypercity malad a thick layer of chocolate licorice balls, covered with a liquorice. These will be pretty hooked and one of those lost in the box just in an instant. Fortunately, I bought two, because I knew how good they are;)
Presenting kosmetiikkaostoksiani in more detail later, if someone was kaipailemaan swatches or other information. At least Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment