Sunday, March 16, 2014

A: No. After one day came to me and my boss said,


Anonymous: Yes, well, as we age and grow old - I is 77 - you can not live forever, you know. Yes, I'm going to clean up the blood, but if this procedure does not work, then I probably several months to do it before cd stores my kidneys stop working, cd stores you know. So that's why I decided to interview at this time.
A: I was ... [I was] drafted into the army and was assigned to the U.S. Army. After that, I was sent to the training center of communication, [inaudible] in the eastern U.S..
A: '58. I took a course provider. And in the meantime, I took a course radioteletaypu and cryptography course, "Crytpo". They had five instructors who have left military service, and they were responsible for five students, and I was third in class. Yes, I was going to become an instructor.
A: No. After one day came to me and my boss said, "you would like to earn some extra money?" And I said, "money - it's good!". cd stores [Mutual cd stores laughter]. So he told me that he could do this, [I] really had to get permission from Q for top secret information the White House. And I thought, cd stores boy, this is an exceptional thing, you know. And I said, "well, that is?" And he said, "I cd stores - Director of the CIA in the eastern U.S.," you know. And I said, "Oh, I did not know that!" And he said, "You did not provide"! [Mutual laughter] After about six weeks, I was allowed to classified work and got my card CIA. It was the intelligence department of the card similar to a credit card that I could come to the door anyway, go right, using my name and the name of the artificial, too. Do not use my real name. I started to work with him in his project. This was a project Blue Book (Blue Book), which was kind of partial falsification.
A: Yes. And it did not come from the Pentagon. It does not come from CIA headquarters. But we received a certain visual observation was in Mexico or Italy, or something like that. And then we had - we had people who went on it and came to the people who have seen if they were crazy cases or if it was real, you know.
A: I was not, I was always cd stores statewide [sic], but people from the CIA, who worked with us were there. We have received a new message like probably a couple times a week. I joined the army recently broke away from the plow, you know. So I really did not know much. But my boss invited me to Project Blue Book, which they established long ago. As Gray and newcomers, and the incident in Roswell cd stores (Roswell).
A: Well, it all overwhelmed me, you know. And I told him, "I do not know if I'm able to be a judge of these things - what is real, what is not - when I do not have much knowledge about it," you know. So ...
A: Yes. So my boss came to me and said, "We both got a new assignment." And I said, "Where are we going?" "Oh," he says, "We're going to the Capitol. We will become part of the attack Eisenhower. He tries to find out anything about these aliens, which included the find MJ12, but he never sent backward messages."
A: They has caused us. [We] went to the Oval Office, and there was President Eisenhower and Nixon, and they said, "We vyzyvaly people from MJ12 with Zone 51 and S4, but they told us that the government had no jurisdiction over what they do" . Thus, as in the past, General, you did not tell them to go to hell without any good reason, you know. So he said, "I want you and your boss flew there., I want you to give him a personal message." He said, "I want you to say to them, or that it is not controlled, cd stores they said that next week they came to Washington and reported to me. If they fail to do this, I'm going to draw the First Army from Colorado, and we come and take command of the base. I do not care what type of material you have one. we're going to break this thing apart. "
A: They brought us to 13 or 15 miles south of Zone S4 and opened various lifting door. These doorways were ships like saucers. The very first was the Roswell craft. It was damaged, but apparently every stranger cd stores that was in it died, except for a couple.
A: Well, the Roswell craft was really amazing because it looked like a really heavy aluminum foil. [Coughs] We were able to walk around BC

No comments:

Post a Comment