Tuesday, March 4, 2014

should never ask to not feel. wrong notion that easier than it hurt. I suppose that is true because


should never ask to not feel. wrong notion that easier than it hurt. I suppose that is true because so un-ry tin myself. nagpakabato due to a problem in love ... but not romantic woodbury premium outlet love okay. promise, no help that way of escape trouble. reduces woodbury premium outlet personality. The man is a social animal, social life at large being stone. People do not come to a stone. If they ever join me or they wilt, such as stone, though I still do. shit! what an existence! not be correct to teach yourself not to cry to show courage or ... just! for whatever reason. without any reason can Justify woodbury premium outlet this works. someday you're ready to cry, but not intelligent. ansaket to the chest because of overwhelming emotions would break free, ansaket an eye for reducing it a few times and also blindly pagpikit-mei tears just came out, tuned to the dry handkerchief woodbury premium outlet ipampapahid shall pour water on the cheek, but all ignored because you're intelligent. namugtong easier to treat the eye for night crying forever than accumulating load of emotions without outlets. I previously thought enough sleep as outlets. I offer classical conditioning when I'm sad and hurt or angry Kaia, ie no sleep just ... wrong! I feel sad, returning ung feeling that naiiiyak. I assume just normal un. More ung done that back. finished growing. and ... I do not so, but all I could do. I did four years ung classical conditioning to myself, hold mashadong reverse un. bak be over-over being late. I do so. No help my beareth all this because I rock at the same time I've forgotten how to cry. Once Nare, I realized as I've forgotten laughter. I have one big waste in the world .... shit!
View my complete profile Previous Posts I really should not turn bitter e Getting over chem. When the mind Takes over everything How to destroy a day? silver toes pity! my song ... as of this time ... just ... you pessimist!!! Thank you Lilie ... eto nman me ... not to learn ...


No comments:

Post a Comment