Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Archives Select Month March 2014 (25) February 2014 (8) January 2014 (18) December 2013 (29) Octobe


Bohdan.org.ua> Wonderful World> oxendales my account RAS Search oxendales my account Recent publications conflict with Russia and "Crimean War" will be long Prophecy of Crimea Sergey Prytula fulfilled mafia, kotorыe oxendales my account Íèêòà not zamechaet Asan Hayretdinov - Vatanım not let it format! oxendales my account "Now I have experienced and war ..." A selection of photographs, when Putin worked as a security guard with something prydёtsya stolknutsya Crimea: zapretы and marazmы Russo laws and Diamond here it here. I am writing of Kyiv and of the Crimea. Myths against Ukraine, 03.12.2014 A further How to live will, Dear of the Russian Federation? Far region of. Far from Moscow. oxendales my account Ukraine, oxendales my account forgive me Ty on my land, let Vladimir Putin fool not vkljuchaet! "Do you even read the biography of Bandera?" Some labels publications
National Geographic Europe India Italy Austria oxendales my account England Africa Asia Belgium China Germany Russia USA Kitchen East Turkey Syria Sweden France car alcohol War Money humor design children set career space planes summer music city in the world chase policy to its nature the way society statistics facts as fantasy figures. Internet History ..
Archives Select Month March 2014 (25) February 2014 (8) January 2014 (18) December 2013 (29) October 2013 (10) September oxendales my account 2013 (4) August 2013 (8) July 2013 (6) June 2013 (6) May 2013 (22) April 2013 (20) March 2013 (8) February 2013 (2) January 2013 (1) December 2012 (4) October 2012 (3) September 2012 (4) August oxendales my account 2012 (4) July 2012 (8) June 2012 (6) May 2012 (5) April 2012 (9) March 2012 (6) February 2012 (15) January 2012 (9) December 2011 (15) November 2011 (25) October 2011 (31) September 2011 (11) August 2011 (6) July 2011 (12) June 2011 (4) May 2011 (6) Recent Comments Bohdan.org.ua to Severe ukrainization RomKo to "rosary beads shoha and tatuhy Bohdan to Fried "In Italian" Yurek to Fried "In Italian "Liverpool 10 mistakes when choosing a life path! Announcements of publications by mail
The former commander of 10 th Mountain Division, U.S. Army Mokenhaupt Brian explains why more than anything else he wants to go to war and shoot people. As an illustration used portraits of Marines with company oxendales my account Kilo, which is a month after the shooting killed 24 Iraqi civilians in Hadita.
Brian Mokenhaupt: "A few months ago I came across a site with lots of photos and video from Iraq - so that the news does not usually show. I watched as snipers, insurgents kill American soldiers, and how the markets are exploding stuffed plastytom machine. oxendales my account All this was accompanied by the usual propaganda for the soundtrack - a characteristic tone metal music loud and rhythmic singing. To create oxendales my account tension, reporters were kept in the frame empty stretch of road. Then it appeared army jeep and followed the explosion - "Mushrooms" with dirt and smoke in the air ... pieces of metal on the other records and photographs were killed rebels who minuvaly oxendales my account highway, oxendales my account I saw the third victim shootings and bombings oxendales my account remains blowing yourself - Catcher oxendales my account not intended for human eyes. I am sick of these paintings, but their familiarity delayed, turning peace of mind, and I could not stop and be satisfied - all clicked and clicked away, switching the image. Probably so feels addict, who took a long break after the dose: the nice and boring and all the same feelings hurt. For my skin ran ant, the stomach sucked. I got - I pidkoshuvalysya feet - and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Began to cut the onions, but soon noticed that my hands are shaking. Paused, but did not shake vhamovuvalosya. Then I drank beer. Leaned against the kitchen table - at home, in America - and all this life suddenly seemed a stranger.
I returned from Iraq over a year ago and for my loved ones who have gone through so much, it has become a past time, of which the best fast forgotten. oxendales my account But in the quiet moments of relief generated in me a sense of guilt. Maybe they think I'm in the same eager for your return as they are from what I see again. Perhaps they think that if I could start all over again, it would not go there. Well, maybe not to go. But I miss Iraq. Out of this war. War in general. oxendales my account And I'm very hard to understand why this is so.
Lance Corporal oxendales my account Joshua oxendales my account Palmer 20 years old, born in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. The second platoon of Kilo company Third Battalion, First Marine Division, U.S. Army. Hadita, Iraq, Oct. 22, 2005.
I'm glad to be back home that removed their uniforms away that morning wake up next to his wife. I'm worried for friends who were in Iraq, and I regret that they are still there. When I was alone with them, tight and painful realization that I have absolutely no powers

No comments:

Post a Comment