Saturday, February 22, 2014

Anyway, this letter is already too long. I ll just cut it here. Don t hesistate to ask for help if y


Dahil nga isa akong uber conceited and melodramatic freak, pleasant prairie outlet ayoko ng mga simpleng goodbye lang. Masyadong…er, anti-climactic. Ang hinahanap ko lagi sa isang closure ay isang ultimate blaze of glory, ‘yung I ll go down swinging, in flames Yung tipong after that, after ko masabi ang lahat ng gusto kong sabihin, wala na. Tapos na. Burn all the bridges and all and then restore everything once naka-move on na ko.
You see, that s the plan. That has always pleasant prairie outlet been the plan. Pero ika nga nila, no plan survives first contact with the enemy. Not that you re an enemy, oh well. Napakaraming goddbyes, walang pleasant prairie outlet natupad pleasant prairie outlet ng maayos ayon sa aking standards kaya…
It s surprising that it only takes three words to break my heart into a million pieces, to derail my carefully laid plans for the near future, wake me up from this psychedelic dream that somehow, there s still a chance of a happy ever after and, wonder of wonders, only made my pathetic self care for you more than ever. I was simply blown away, shocked beyond belief.
You never notice, did you? Behind every SMS were shaking hands, a mind in denial and a heart in despair. pleasant prairie outlet No more butterflies in my stomach for they had all fled in terror, shame, anguish, leaving behind an empty feeling I had never ever felt before. It was an emptiness that consumes the soul, the mind and the heart. I felt powerless, human. Alone.
After talking with someone who also knows your present predicament, it dawned on me that as a friend, I could not, in good conscience and bleeding heart, dare leave you behind. I could not abandon you right now, kaibigan mo pa rin ako despite everything that happened.
Na mangyari na lahat, I will always be on your fvcking side. Na talikuran ka man ng mundo, you’ll always have me as an ally. Ang corny lang eh ano? Pero that’s basically the only reason kung bakit lumilitaw ako out of nowhere. Kung bakit gugustuhin kong bumiyahe nang pagkalayo-layo, makausap ka lang.
Ayoko kasing isipin mo na walang nakakaintindi sa’yo, na walang sumusuporta sa’yo. Sabi ko nga, it’s like a “walk the talk” gesture. pleasant prairie outlet At tama ka, I expected na maayos tayong magkakausap, na mapla-placate ang worries ko sa’yo, na makikita kong okay ka naman, stable ang kondisyon at walang indikasyon na you’ve given up. That’s what I expected and not a ripped-off scene from a corny and overrated pleasant prairie outlet teleserye…
From Malolos pleasant prairie outlet hanggang pagbaba mo may kausap ka sa phone and nakakapag-usap lang tayo kapag tinatakpan mo ‘yung mouthpiece para hindi marinig ‘yung boses ko (what’s wrong with my voice…?) at boses mo na may kausap. I never felt so insulted and so frustrated at the same time. Why can’t you just fvcking pleasant prairie outlet say that you’re with a friend? Kasi it defeated the purpose nang pagpunta ko dun. Maling mali na ‘di muna ako nagsabi sa’yo, pero…c’mon.
And then you dropped the ball. That s one of the greatest morning wakeups that I ever had in my life. Imagine my zeal reading your text messages that basically turned me into a desperate and uncompromising d**ch*bag. WTF.
Nasa replies ko sa yo yung ibang nakasulat dito. Pero I respect your decision, I guess unhealthy nga para sa tin ang patuloy na maging magkaibigan. Isang bagay na dapat pala n ung una palang, na-realize na natin, sparing both of us all of this uncalled for melodrama.
You know what? Maybe ito talaga ang dapat, yung isang decisive exchange of words na magreresulta sa isang medyo hindi amicable na katapusan. Kailangang wakasan violently, with force, with a knife that cuts, a concoction that poisons, a gun that shoots, a text that ends.
Kasi in the end, nagkukunsinte-han lang tayo, and tama ka, it is so wrong na magsinungaling ka kay BF mo and it will be an issue of contention if ever man malaman niya. So, I guess you have to be brutally honest with him na, because you will need all the support that you can have and the way I see it, he s doing a terrible job, er, wonderful job of it. Basta iwas-iwas na lang sa away thru phone sa jeep, or any other away. Basagin pleasant prairie outlet ko pa mukha niya eh. Seriously, medyo nakakahiya kasi yon lalo na t may kasama ka, tumataas ang boses mo sa jeep, natatahimik pleasant prairie outlet ang mga tsimoso at nagiging busy ako sa phone ko. Alamoyan.
Anyway, this letter is already too long. I ll just cut it here. Don t hesistate to ask for help if you need any assistance. I may not help you directly, pero I will help you in a way that I can. It will be a long night for me, with no morning in sight. Now. Pero who knows? Basta I know that morning will definitely come and when that time comes, we will be great friends again. Until then, this temporary exile, this temporary goodbye.
June 30, 2013 at 12:49 pm
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (  Log Out  /  pleasant prairie outlet Change  )
Search for: Recent Posts One Too Many&n

No comments:

Post a Comment