Thursday, February 20, 2014

Later he told Yung entered the booth listener once they have taken the bag with haggis at the PSP o


I have winiwish badly on innocent creatures here on things that they have nothing, but I do not ihihingi yun sorry, I said, for more Yung San sorry if offended you, we just pasensyahan, its own painful experiences just that.
I also just enter deadma I also thought no one aambang risk. I asked him, just got listener. So also believed anglola sams photo nYou stupid. Per came a katarabaho Yung said, there karelyebo that he finally finished we noticed right kwentuhan Yung bag to open his bag next Nung Nung he says listener? Per finished yet I saw him making face, and talking eye dun say his listener, he also noticed I looked sams photo at him while he was doing so he yun now I pinangdilatan. sams photo
Later he told Yung entered the booth listener once they have taken the bag with haggis at the PSP on the floor saying you GF? Nasanggi sams photo more of Yung hair violently he supposedly wrongful conduct Nung listener, sorted and they appear to occur dun Nung Yung pain he supposedly listener. And I just talked to her colleagues as not going out, you know yong numb to pursue some scenes, I have said that, we let them, I can not afford to hurt him physically sams photo so he take care of that. Yung coworker just laugh at me as though he had just aawat out the blood that was shed.
I said so long also discussed, what about me, I also bubuladas anytime Yung, the time they talk eh not even though I went there because sams photo I was afraid I might as the heater, I said, what are they talking yet , said he believed sams photo that stage I got to say that he works with pregnant nay un eh, big problem that dumadaggad yun he blows in the school once inside.
They left, but as we Nung Yung also talked with postscript on Yung girl "one more thing ..." at sapak to tweak him, [as the scenes in the movie is not it] but guess what who's more stupid, I still , I turn left Yung, Yung with him until he returned home.
Until it seems we nagkaharap front Nung involve major, I have said that I have more magtataka aside in our way, he said nothing but what I saw yesterday sams photo Yung? What about movi ...
But very hard to do
DO NOT SAY YOU LOVE ME YUNG MOH
Name (required)
Follow
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment