Friday, February 28, 2014

Reasons why you crush crush: 1. He did not mug you type. 2. Bad habit you. 3. He did not trip the t


Since I have no time to write a review right now, let me just share the movie lines from the latest film produced by Star Cinema. I watched it last night with my law school friends. I might write follow-up marks 7 spencer post next week!
Reasons why you crush crush: 1. He did not mug you type. 2. Bad habit you. 3. He did not trip the trip to TV shows. 3. Niyo horoscope says you do not matter. You 4.Wala his radar and unnoticed in thee. 5. Maybe there's one you sweetheart. 6. If he has no sweetheart, he might otherwise crush
"Diva inlove love you, you idiot?" "Stick true love 'to. I can really feel it from within." "Hyper turn to, babe." "Surplus revenue because expensive eh." "Music does not die. Varies marks 7 spencer only person actually taste in music. Maybe we just have to adopt to that change." "Sandy, I'm tired. Break Coffee Break. No problem is for you, Sandy. A bait-bait like that. We need space." "San po we miss?" "Where people can forget." "I'm not so please. Would you rot Pong." "What the fuck are you talking about? Get out!" "Who would believe another wedding that?" "Pamela, you can not walk out on me." "I'm not walking out.'m Resigning." "Two just that. Would you he or she does not want You. No overlap." "I can turn you in to that ... Someone marks 7 spencer exciting, more sexy. You will learn how to love like a man. Love like it's a game. Again do not you cry." "I'm sorry sir. Broken hearted I dress to please eh." "So everyone has to know?" "As I perhaps not so 'love of my life nothing to you. Aanhin love when the heart alone?" "I also Themesong ie with Gardo." "Who called me? What I look for? What you have seen? Why else knew how my heart just will not leave you hurt." "The harsh to these comments. They thought I had no right to hurt. Still only 10 months but they just want to makamove on me." "Ruined Heart: I thought you were me, true to my vision ..." "You say these words: I do not cry." marks 7 spencer "I will not cry." "You can not cry." "That, she weep." "She's very talented. Was just ugly." "Well now what if you're ugly" "Remember, defeating a flirty beautiful." "Sir, sex immediately? Can not yet love first before sex? Marriage first before sex?" "Hey." "Hi." "Hi, I'm Sandy. Uhm, can I ask you a question?" "Sure? What is it?" "Do you believe in love?" "What the fuck." "Sir, do you believe in love? Because the Boso Boso We believe in true love." "Sir, I am really quite selective when it comes to men." "No Halat." "All I am really sorry for are those wise men to the guitar. Yung make intelligent songs ... Yun Yung ideal guy I please." "Yung hair you pretty bothersome. Can we ever faced by that?" "Sir, to start yet, it Yung I look best." "Hey Sandy. marks 7 spencer Do you laugh if the situation Appropriate ha." "Do me a favor Sandy. Don't be needy. Let the man call you first." "If you take lalandian. Nalang Can you guys. Niyo Love to incriminate me." "Denial The first stage of love you." "So do you like the change?" "No personal questions. That's the rule." "That really.'m The boss." marks 7 spencer "But You know sir, that I google you." "So, did you like what you saw?" "I prefer hard copy please tong." "That was a happy melody." "Chief, I told you.'m Okay now." "I'm marks 7 spencer happy that you canceled that wedding with Laura." "Why do not you sit down and let's talk and let's drink." "States move on you really?" "Sure noh. Durable to." "Durable solid." "Where you here? Safe but boring. Or here, dangerous but fun. It's your decision." "Be charming the parents of boys. Especially him especially." "I'm beginning to love this girl. She ŢĖŁŀŞ the truth." "How is he doing?" "Resistant anyway. Maybe sorry for you." "How is he as a boyfriend?" "Arrogant. Yung please marks 7 spencer do him no matter what he wants. Finish you please, marks 7 spencer just order him supple. Seems she does not recognize him please someone else." "Grabe, as a family magazine buonh niyo. No ugly." "You also have produced the best night ever in my life." "Flirty I believe you. Previously but now because not confirmed. Flirty you really are." "She said yes and he committed to you? How can you be certain? marks 7 spencer What do you know about commitment?" "Have you the main world and the other aspects of life such as work, love and so should be separate. Kasi when nagunaw, madadamay all." "We do not wanna burn bridges." "I really quenched marks 7 spencer Yang Yun bitch. marks 7 spencer Serpent him out." "All the girls are kind so do not feel special. Diva said I assume you do anything right?" marks 7 spencer "How can you tell? You were so drunk. How do you know that true? It was just a test. Everything was a test." "Practical exam, as just?" "Yes." "The brutality teacher what you turn." "I'll text you when i need you." "I saw how she looked at you. And you saw how he looked. You were very happy. You even played a song for

No comments:

Post a Comment