Wednesday, February 26, 2014

If only to see her what I did that, in that way I know I can understand that why her head over heel


Those brown eyes, kissable lips and most of all sexy hair .. Gosh! She smells great. Everytime ung adjusts her hair her all I can say to myself is "hayyyyyy" apple store cherry creek so always sken Nyang asked what my problem, "do you really wanna know what my problem is? .. Nice to e" .. but as usual The answer is simply her sken "weh?" coz everytime I say that she thinks that I only xA binobola apple store cherry creek so often sigh nlang I already have the extra exhaustion or e npapatulala me nlng sknya.
If only to see her what I did that, in that way I know I can understand that why her head over heels I sknya ngaun. "E fool you, that you released, you salivate ngaun" seems to have nagmomonologue apple store cherry creek I think, haha! Round the world that actually, once at the top, sometimes at the bottom apple store cherry creek but everytime I ngaun world bumabaliktad our eyes meet. "Son of cows oh really gay, self, are sure to test? Gnyan because if you like that, I tlg net falls, falls sau" hahahahaha!
This is just one of the Reasons why I love her, but there's a lot more to her than just beautiful face. Everytime I look at her lips, her hair, her eyes, everytime I smell her sweet scent .. I want to say it, I want to say how much I love her, how much I want to kiss her, to hug her .. . then ........ and then ...... it hits me .... not the way I forgot sken .. T_T
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (16) January (1) August (2) September (1) January (1) June (7) My husband's lover - Suspended?! My Lego House Zest For Life Somehow complete idiot's guide to survive another day so I can ulet say :) Song of the day or should I say months? : D October (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment