Friday, February 14, 2014

Pattern; offe by Lisa See. (Ravelrylänk) My love affair with this cardigan started when Lisa showed


Pattern; offe by Lisa See. (Ravelrylänk) My love affair with this cardigan started when Lisa showed pictures of their own first offe-cardigan, it looked like so cozy out. When I met Lisa last summer knitting camp, she had her nice cardigan wearing and it was even cozier in reality. Just one of those, I needed to work, a thin and light but warm little flaccid cardigan that winter heat a little too thin dress. I knitted my offe between Christmas tanger outlets ga and I'm just so sick where satisfied as I thought I would be. I added a pocket so I can have the job keys somewhere and I added two extra stripes in the back for a little more range of motion. Yarn: Any yarn is two-ply wool yarns except contrast color which I knitted in-cordkanten with, the I knitted with double yarn and I think it's Fleece Artist Woolie Silk I got the yarn in a stitch package from Ulrika so I'm not sure. The rust-red is Morjärv yarn given to me by my mother in law, the red is also Morjärv yarn that I got from Catarina when we met last summer (also the knitting camp). The gray I changed mine once the stabbing sailor. A thoroughly non bought sweater with other words related to the many fine knitting bloggers. Approximately 100 g of gray and about 100 grams of red went in, a little more I think. Needles: 4 mm, which gives a nice warm though a bit sparse quality that I liked super much.
superfin.En tanger outlets ga real happy cardigan Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Oh so fine! I love me too the sweater when I saw it on the blog. But I can not think of what to wear for yarn .... but now I was even more eager to stick it! Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Handsome! seems like an awfully useful tanger outlets ga cardigan! One question tanger outlets ga though. I-I-cord hangs on when it is used at the start of a knitting, which upper edge of a sock eg Then I take up the mascot "from" in-the cord as well. But how do you secure it when it's on your cardigan, the edge and sleeve edges? Syr defining it afterwards, or is there something smarter to stick it in some way? Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Oh how neat it is! And I understand that you feel comfortable in it, it fits you like :) So fun to have used the yarns that you already had. That's my project for this year as well, trying to take what I already have. Great fun! The colors are as usual very stylish together! Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Jättefin! It is on my "I-want-to-do" list. with Type 2 million project ... but still. Glad you could use the "insipid" yarns, tanger outlets ga that of course the sweater a little extra special. Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Thanks for all squeaky tanger outlets ga comments on my cardigan! The pattern is then written tanger outlets ga by Lisa See and available for purchase on her blog and or ravelry page (which I linked to in the post). The pattern is in English but I promise that you dare to you on that! Thursday, January 19, 2012
Hello! I will not go into View Lisa's side .... computer hassle sometimes .... Can I leave my email address here to See Lisa can email me if she wants? ! Would very much like to buy the pattern. Greetings Monia - wishing everyone a nice "scratchy" weekend! Friday, tanger outlets ga January 20, 2012
Doris
Ballerina wannabees Ballerina wannabees (in english) Dödergöks fluffy beret Dödergöks squiggle socks with istickad heel Dödergöks ultimate stockings A sommrig bag Gökögon - tvåändsstickade mittens Halldóra mittens (Swedish) Mitered Socks Mitered socks (in english) Elastic in SilkeAlpaca Pippi Goes mitts Princess socks Zig- zag hat Simlangsdalen, tvåändsstickade mitts
Sunshine Hug Striped pants and slippers Helga Dödergöks ultimate socks Go with the flow socks Rib Alpakka Hitchhiker Noro-shirt Two pairs of socks for the man Colorful cardigan Linas plaid Ulrikas socks Two pairs of stockings for M Lisa's shawl striped tanger outlets ga stitch scarf Striped tubsjal Gratitude Hops shirt Two pairs of socks plot jacket Spotted cuffs in double knitting Two pairs of thick socks Smooth knit stitch socks Socks in aborted seed st Otto Vega Simlangsdalen, tvåändsstickad half mitten Viggos West
2014 (11) February (2) January (9) 2013 (117) December (6) November (13) October (14) September (15) August (9) July (9) June (9) May (6) April (13) March (5) February (10) January (8) 2012 (204) December (12) November (10) October tanger outlets ga (10) September (16) August (18) July (22) June (16) May (25) April (17) March (19) February (21) January (18) The picture has absolutely nothing to do with text to make Sunday Photos Regina Good evening! The damn mess A little striped stitch cardigan Hemlis 8 Question

No comments:

Post a Comment