Tuesday, April 21, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


I admit I'm totally crazy about veggie burgers. That will certainly have my fingers passion for vegetables. So many colors, shapes, flavors, combinations - the more colorful maxway plate in front of me, the more I vysmiatejšia. I believe that vegetables should be a major part on our plate, and should not appear in it only as a supplement. Vegetable burgers are therefore often obvious choice for me, in their preparation for the imagination, there are no limits and be prepared for a variety of ways.
I am sure that these Beetroot burgers satisfy both vegetarians, but also any mäsožrúta. The taste of beetroot is very strong and when the addition of even a few more igrediencií, created something truly amazing. These burgers are incredibly vibrant and oh my gosh - so good! You always say, okay, I'm just a burger. Yes Yes. Possibly? Ok, so I'll have two. Really only two! Powder when you give the third? I would have to find out! Ten minutes later, the contortions face: Why am I so greedy? Followed by an additional hour, when I lay limp on the bed and waiting until it goes:-D. You would think that once learned.
wholemeal buns
1. beetroot cook in clean water for about an hour, depending on how quickly we soften. When the soft (gently into it occasionally with a fork, push, and when it tips easily pass, it's time to shut it), let it cool.
3. Gradually add oatmeal, feta, eggs, onions, garlic and olive oil, and we mix everything together. The resulting mixture heartier pepper (depending on whether you want spicy burgers - I highly recommend it), the salt that we do not overdo it.
5. His hands can create 6 loaf and let saute or grill pan (on medium level for about 3-4 minutes each side). Since the mixture is very fragile, maxway we suggest you nonstick frying pan, on which the burgers do not stick.
Leave a Reply
Facebook Pinterest Twitter maxway Search Archives March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 November 2014 September 2014 August 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 Meta Register Log in
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment